Did you know you can get Amac’s Personal Trainer Career Package on the 19+ Advanced Learner Loan? Study now, pay later!
Summary of 19+ Advanced Learner Loan
The government have now extended the Advanced Learner Loan scheme to include 19-23 year olds. These loans have been introduced by the government to make further education more affordable. This is great news for anybody looking to get qualified as a personal trainer without the upfront cost. The 19+ Advanced Learning loan enables you to pay nothing while you are studying.
- No credit check required
- You will only have to make loan repayments when you are earning over £21, 000 per year
- If you are a student in higher education already you will likely still be eligible for the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan
- Starting your course on or after 1 August 2016
- 19 or older on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age limit)
- Living in England on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, EU, the Channel islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this
- Taking an eligible course (with Amac that includes; PT Certificate, PT Diploma and the PT Career Package)
- Look into all options to pay for your course
- If you are between 19-23 and this is your first full L3 qualification you may be eligible for grant funding which you can find out about at the National Careers Service
- You can get impartial financial advice from the Money Advice Service
- Once Student Finance have confirmed that you are registered on your course they will pay your agreed loan directly to Amac
- Monthly repayments are based on your income, not what you borrowed
- You will only pay back 9% of any income above £21,000 a year
- See below table for repayment examples;
How is the 19+ Advanced Learner Loan paid to Amac?
How much will my 19+ Advanced Learner Loan repayments be?
|Income each year (before tax)||Monthly salary||Monthly repayment|
|Up to £21,000||£1750||£0|