Award in Nutrition for Healthy Living
This qualification provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to apply the principles of nutrition to support your clients’ goals as part of their exercise and physical activity programmes. This course will also help with the professional development required to maintain your REPS membership.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- How to collect, analyse and use nutritional information
- How to use the principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- How to provide nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
- YMCA Awards Level 2 Award in Nutrition for Healthy Living
- Entry requirements: None
|1||Diet and Nutrition for Healthy Living||Worksheet||Online|
|2||Food Groups and Digestion||Presentation via web conference||Online|
Online learning course – no attendance required.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£180||Full Cost||Book Now|