Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults
This qualification will give you the knowledge and understanding to practise professionally within the areas of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
In this qualification, you will learn about:
- Understand safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- Understand how to safeguard and protect children and vulnerable adults from radicalisation and extremism.
- Understand effective communication approaches when working with children and vulnerable adults.
- Understand the psychological and social issues faced by children and vulnerable adults.
On average it will take around 2-4 hours to complete the study and assessment task.
This qualification consists of one unit:
- Safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adult
- Entry requirements: Over 18
|1||Safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults||Online assessment||eLearning|
This is an eLearning course with an online assessment.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£130 + VAT||Full Cost (eLearning course – no attendance required)