Award in Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
This course provides you with the necessary anatomy and physiology at level 3 to enable a sound understanding of how the human body works and the effects training will have upon it. Whilst it will not enable you to gain entry onto REPS at Level 3 by itself, it will help with the professional development required to maintain REPS membership, as well as improving your knowledge and understanding needed to programme effective training. This unit can be taken individually as presented here, or it can be taken as part of the personal trainer certificate or exercise referral diploma.
- The heart and circulatory system
- The musculoskeletal system
- Postural and core stability
- The nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- YMCA Awards Level 3 unit certificate in Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Entry requirements: Over 16
|1||Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health||Independant learning manuals, online webinars||Multiple choice exam 1 hour arranged at later date|
This an online course supported with a manual that is posted to you. You will need to attend an exam – dates can be viewed here.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£324||Full Cost||Book Now|