Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
This course provides you with the necessary anatomy and physiology at level 3 to enable a sound understanding of how the human body works and the effects training will have upon it. Whilst it will not enable you to gain entry onto REPS or CIMSPA by itself, it will help with your professional development , as well as improving your knowledge and understanding needed to programme effective training. This unit can be taken individually as presented here, or it can be taken as part of the personal trainer certificate/diploma or exercise referral diploma.
- The heart and circulatory system
- The musculoskeletal system
- Postural and core stability
- The nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- Active IQ Level 3 unit certificate in Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Entry requirements: Over 16
|1||Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health||Independant learning manuals, support and optional attendance to Theory Revision Day||Multiple choice exam 90 minutes that requires attendance|
This an online course supported with a manual that is posted to you. You will need to attend an exam – dates can be viewed here.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£324||Full Cost||Book Now|