Level 3 Facilitating Behaviour Change
The aim of this qualification is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to facilitate behaviour change for health and wellbeing. This course is aimed at Fitness and Activity Instructors; Personal Trainers; Community Workers; and Health Care Professionals.
- Understanding different psychological theories and behaviour change approaches that can be used to support health and wellbeing
- Understanding the role of the facilitator in supporting health and wellbeing
- Demonstrating effective helping techniques
- Facilitating group discussions about a range of health behaviours
- Reflecting on their own practice
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Facilitating Behaviour Change for Health and Well-being
- Entry requirements: Over 18
|1||Facilitating behaviour change for health and wellbeing||Independent learning manuals posted to you||Submit electronic worksheets/case study for marking and a videoed behaviour change session (you’ll need 6-10 participants for this)|
This is a distance learning course studied from a hard copy manual.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
Winter Offer Discount. Offer ends 20 December 2017. Discount only valid on ‘paying in full’ option.