Circuit Design and Delivery
If you wish to improve your knowledge and skills to enable you to deliver circuit training sessions, or already running such sessions without a formal qualification, then this course is for you. It covers the practical aspects and issues of planning and designing a circuit session, as well as what to expect when leading it with a group. This course will also help with the professional development required to maintain REPS membership.
- How to plan, teach and evaluate a safe and effective circuit training session
- Appropriate health and safety considerations
- Circuit training approaches and techniques
- How to set up a class
- Certification: Level 2 Amac Certificate in Circuit Training
- 4 REPs points and SkillsActive endorsed
- Entry requirements: Over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Online multiple-choice test
- Online access will be provided for 90 days, this will allow you time to complete the course and revisit the training material even if you pass the assessment and have already downloaded the certificate
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£120||Full Cost||Book Now|