If you would like to learn how to use kickboxing techniques, equipment (such as focus mitts, kickshields and Thai shields) and drills within your current classes or personal training, or run a session completely devoted to combat fitness, then this course will enable you to do so. This course will also help with the professional development required to maintain REPS membership.
Kickboxing training tools and methods add variety and enjoyment to any session, as well as being a very effective means of training. You will learn how to implement combat games and drills into a traditional circuit layout or bootcamp session, allowing you to run a combat circuit class, or spice up your fitness circuit to keep your clients coming back for more. We also look at how different kickboxing techniques and combinations can be performed working to the beat and phrase of music.
- Punching and kicking techniques
- Combining techniques to make combinations
- Performing combinations to music
- How to use focus mitts, kickshields and Thai shields
- Health and safety
- Games and drills
- Structuring a group session
- Working with individuals
- Amac Certificate in Combat Fitness Instructing
- 6 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Half day workshop 09:30 – 16:00
Jan 2019Combat Fitness Instructor, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 23 January 2019
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£120||Full Cost||Book Now|