The aim of this qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required to plan, deliver, manage and evaluate a safe, effective and progressive adapted physical activity programme for referred clients/patients with specific controlled conditions.
It will give you the skills to work with those defined as low risk in the Exercise Referral Quality Assurance Framework and REPs, where specialist training is required in order to devise suitable programmes.
Note: This is blended learning course with attendance. Choose from the following dates. We will contact you to confirm your choice of dates:
- Wednesday, 14th & Thursday, 15th February 2018
- Monday, 30th April & Tuesday, 1st May 2018
- Wednesday, 20th & Thursday, 21st June 2018
- Wednesday, 19th & Thursday, 20th September 2018
- Tuesday, 20th & Wednesday, 21st November 2018
Note: This is an e-learning course If you haven’t already gained the level 3 A&P and nutrition units with a personal trainer qualification or stand alone, then please let us know as you will need to add these to your booking at a cost of £250 which can be added to your booking.