Diploma in Personal Training (excl. Gym)
1 x Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
(excludes Level 2 Gym Instructor)
1 x Annual NUS Extra Membership
The personal trainer diploma (excludes Gym Instructor units) is exclusively for students who already have their Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym). You will be exempt from your Gym units as you will have completed these already. Proof of L2 Gym Instructor qualification must be provided following your booking.
Divided into theory units and practical units (see full details below)
Maximum of six months to achieve the qualification- but you can complete much quicker than this as theory work is studied for independently.
- Anatomy and physiology including the musculoskeletal system, the heart and circulatory system, postural and core stability, the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- How to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages
Personal Trainer Course Dates
Feb 2018Personal Trainer, Maidstone Leisure Centre – 20,21,22,23 February 2018
Apr 2018Personal Trainer, Maidstone Leisure Centre – 16,17,18,19 April 2018
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£1950||Full Cost- Qualified Gym Instructors ONLY||Book Now|
|£0||19+ Advanced Learner Loan- Qualified Gym Instructors ONLY
Offer letter forwarded to you so you can apply for a loan of £1950