Fancy joining our team?
Location – England
Title – Tutor
Pay – from £22.41 per hour based on salary assessment and relevant experience
Hours – various, flexible
Amac Tutors deliver courses to a standard which remains unrivalled by other fitness education providers. Industry knowledge and experience coupled with teaching and assessing ability is not enough. Applicants must have the interpersonal skills to work with students from a wide range of backgrounds and educated to a degree of Masters standard.
The successful candidate will teach CPD and CYQ fitness qualifications from levels two to four which include: Exercise Referral, Exercise to Music, Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Lower Back Pain, Weight Management for Obesity, Pre/post natal, Older Adult, Kettlebells and other specialist CPD
The courses we deliver are currently located in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Birmingham and Milton Keynes. Amac pays 40 p/mile in accordance with our expenses policy and when needed, will pay for hotels etc
Amac aims to employ a workforce which reflects the community it serves and all applicants meeting the following criteria are welcomed.
Amac Tutor CV Checklist
- At least 3 years industry experience
- Recognised assessor qualification
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Vocational fitness industry qualifications including personal trainer
- Degree in an active leisure field (preferably a Masters)
- Clean Drivers licence
- Enhanced CRB record (if you don’t have a current one then this can be arranged)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
If you think you can meet our high standards get in touch today.