Kettlebells are a great way for a total body workout. By engaging multiple muscles with each swing and lift, your clients will benefit from improved muscle strength and definition, enhanced cardiovascular performance, and higher levels of flexibility.
During this course you will learn how to plan and deliver Kettlebell sessions for groups or individuals. You will come away with a wide range of specific Kettlebell exercises to introduce into your fitness sessions.
- Benefits of kettlebell training
- Different grips and positions
- Kettlebell exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing kettle programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
You will complete this course from home so no attendance is required. The written portfolio assessments are submitted via email. You will also be required to submit a videoed demonstration of a 30 minute group kettlebell training session which must have 5-20 participants.
The following will be supplied for your studies:
- Hard-copy course manual
- Amac online study support to guide you through assessments plus loads of additional resources
- Tutor support as required via Skype/Zoom, email or phone
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate
|1||Planning and instructing kettlebell sessions||Independent learning with hard-copy manual and online Study Support Area||Worksheet
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Course – Hard copy manual plus online study support area