Leading Physical Activity for Adolescents
This course is accessible to all physical activity professionals, widening the target from gym instructors to also include group trainers and specific sport and multi-sport coaches, providing them with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to programme safe and effective physical activities for adolescents. It takes into account the physiological changes associated with their development along with the psychological and social issues they face.
- specific anatomy, physiology and nutritional needs of adolescents and how they relate to physical activities, exercise and fitness
- adapting physical activities and exercises for adolescents
- planning, delivering and supervising safe and effective physical activity sessions for adolescents
- The legal and professional requirements for working with adolescents
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Physical Activity for Adolescents
- Learners must hold a Level 2 in one of the following: Certificate in Fitness Instructing or Certificate in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions, a coaching qualification or equivalent
|1||Physical activity, health and development considerations for adolescents||Independent learning manual posted to you||Worksheet|
|2||Programming safe and effective physical activity for adolescents||Independent learning manual posted to you||Worksheet and assignment|
Distance learning via manual posted. No attendance required and assessments can be posted or emailed to us. In-house face-to-face training option available on request.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|