Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
This qualification allows the holder to offer nutritional and dietary advice to clients and to apply nutritional principles to help support their goals as part of an exercise programme. Whilst it will not enable you to gain entry onto REPS at Level 3 by itself, it is an industry recognised qualification that will help with the professional development required to maintain REPS membership, as well as broadening the services you can offer.
The aim of this qualification is to equip you with the necessary underpinning knowledge and practical skills needed to plan a safe and effective nutrition plan to be used in conjunction with a client’s exercise programme.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- How to collect, analyse and use nutritional information
- The principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- How to provide nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
- Active IQ Level 3 Unit Certificate: Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Entry requirements: Over 16
Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
|Independent learning manuals, online Theory Revision Days||Multiple choice exam 90 mins to attend|
No course dates.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£324||Full Cost||Book Now|