Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
This qualification will enable you to develop your understanding of nutrition for sport and exercise performance. This is a distance learning course for those wishing to build on their existing nutrition qualification that they may have gained as part of their personal trainer course.
Students will have access to one-to-one course support from a Specialist Tutor. This will be via telephone, email or Zoom for help with learning and assessment.
The following will be supplied for your studies:
- Hard-copy course manual
- Tutor support as required via Skype/Zoom, email or phone
- Understand the need for a healthy, balanced diet to optimise sports performance
- Understand how to access credible information about sports and performance nutrition
- Understand the benefits and risks of specific nutritional protocols that may be used to prepare for sports or fitness events
- Understand the current scientific evidence relating to the safety and efficacy of common, legally available supplements and ergogenic aids
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
- Entry requirements: Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym, ETM) and Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity or Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training or equivalent.
Nutrition for sport and exercise performance
|Independent learning manual||Worksheet|
No course dates.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£290||Full Cost||Book Now|