Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle
This is ideal for those who are interested in improving their understanding of nutrition and healthy eating. It will be particularly useful to those who work in an environment where an understanding of nutrition and health is relevant, such as food planning and preparation. This course supports current government initiatives around improving health and reducing obesity levels. You will develop your understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of food in maintaining health. The course will help you to make informed decisions about diets and maintain a healthy diet throughout life.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- How to collect, analyse and use nutritional information
- How to use the principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- How to provide nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
- Amac Certificate in Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Entry Requirements – None
- Online multiple-choice test
- Online access will be provided for 90 days, this will allow you time to complete the course and revisit the training material even if you pass the assessment and have already downloaded the certificate
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£96||Full Cost||Book Now|