Effective Goal Setting
Goal setting is an essential technique in the personal trainer’s toolkit. Without goals, training can lack direction and be ineffectual.
- What is goal setting?
- SMART goals
- SMARTER goals
- Identify any skills that need to be learned to achieve the goal(s)
- Short-, medium- and long-term goals
- Action plans
- Implementing goals
- ‘If-then action plan/coping strategies
- Monitoring progress
- Reviewing plan and record progress
- Moving forward when goals have been achieved
- Moving forward when goals have not been achieved
- Level 2 Amac Certificate in Effective Goal Setting
- 1 REPs point
- Entry requirements: Over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Online access will be provided for 30 days, this will allow you time to complete the online learning. After you have studied the content, you will be able to download your certificate
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£20||Full Cost||Book Now|