Effective Goal Setting
Goal setting is an essential technique in the personal trainer’s toolkit. Without goals, training can lack direction and be ineffectual.
- What is goal setting?
- SMART goals
- SMARTER goals
- Identify any skills that need to be learned to achieve the goal(s)
- Short-, medium- and long-term goals
- Action plans
- Implementing goals
- ‘If-then action plan/coping strategies
- Monitoring progress
- Reviewing plan and record progress
- Moving forward when goals have/have not been achieved
- Level 2 Amac Certificate in Effective Goal Setting
- Entry requirements: Over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- CIMSPA endorsed with 2 CPD points
- Endorsed by Active IQ
- Online access will be provided for 1 year, this will allow you time to complete the online learning. After you have studied the content, you will be able to download your certificate
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£22||Online course||Book Now|