Rope training (also known as Warrior or Battle Ropes) is an extremely effective training method that offers impact-free movement while increasing your core, shoulder and grip strength. It is an excellent form of cardio training as you slam the ropes down for strength, power and endurance.
Following this online course you will be ready to start incorporating rope training with either groups of clients or in 1-2-1 PT sessions. The course will cover all you need to run effective rope training sessions, covering an intensive range of exercises. You will learn about the most common exercises for making waves and slams. These can be varied in countless combinations.
- Benefits of rope training
- Rope exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing rope programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in Rope Training
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Endorsed by CIMSPA with 4 CPD points
- Endorsed by Active IQ
Online course with a short quiz assessment. Once 70% is gained then a certificate can be downloaded.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£135||Online course||Book Now|