Stability Ball Training
This is an online course, in which you will find out about how to perform 76 different stability ball exercises that have been divided into 20 groups. All exercises include adaptations and progressions.
- Introduction to stability ball training
- Seated – pelvis and spine exercises/foot lifts/leans
- Side-lying exercises
- Supine (floor) – abdominal exercises//bridge/leg curls/adductors
- Supine (ball) – reverse bridge/abdominal exercises/squat
- Prone – exercises/press ups/ball rolls/plank/thrusts/back extensions
- Standing exercises/press ups/squats
- Amac Certificate in stability Ball Training
- Entry requirements: Over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- CIMSPA endorsed with 2 CPD points
- Endorsed by Active IQ
- Online access will be provided for 1 year, this will allow you time to complete the online learning. After you have studied the content, you will be able to download your certificate
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|