Kettlebells are a great way for a total body workout. By engaging multiple muscles with each swing and lift, your clients will benefit from improved muscle strength and definition, enhanced cardiovascular performance, and higher levels of flexibility.
During this course you will learn how to plan and deliver Kettlebell sessions for groups or individuals. You will come away with a wide range of specific Kettlebell exercises to introduce into your PT sessions. The book included in the course fee is a useful resource to keep for even more exercises.
In line with current Government advice, we are resuming open face-to-face courses from September. New dates are now available to book with limited spaces.
We are working with the leisure centre, to deliver this face-to-face training in a Covid-secure way which includes having a maximum group size of twelve.
Following the September face-to-face course, this Kettlebell Training course will be available online in the autumn.
- Benefits of kettlebell training
- Different grips and positions
- Kettlebell exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing kettle programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in Kettlebells Training
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|