Kettlebells are a great way for a total body workout. By engaging multiple muscles with each swing and lift, your clients will benefit from improved muscle strength and definition, enhanced cardiovascular performance, and higher levels of flexibility.
During this course you will learn how to plan and deliver Kettlebell sessions for groups or individuals. You will come away with a wide range of specific Kettlebell exercises to introduce into your PT sessions. The book included in the course fee is a useful resource to keep for even more exercises.
In line with current Government advice and the uncertainty around when gyms will reopen, we have decided to wait until September to resume face-to-face training. New dates will be available in the coming weeks.
We will be planning with the leisure centre, the best way to deliver the face-to-face training in a Covid-secure way which we will share with you in advance of attending.
- Benefits of kettlebell training
- Different grips and positions
- Kettlebell exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing kettle programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in Kettlebells Training
- 8 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|