Kettlebells are a great way for a total body workout. By engaging multiple muscles with each swing and lift, your clients will benefit from improved muscle strength and definition, enhanced cardiovascular performance, and higher levels of flexibility.
During this course you will learn how to plan and deliver Kettlebell sessions for groups or individuals. You will come away with a wide range of specific Kettlebell exercises to introduce into your PT sessions. The book included in the course fee is a useful resource to keep for even more exercises.
- Benefits of kettlebell training
- Different grips and positions
- Kettlebell exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing kettle programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in Kettlebells Training
- 8 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Mar 2020Kettlebells, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 4 March 2020
May 2020Kettlebells, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 13 May 2020
Jul 2020Kettlebells, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 15 July 2020
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|