As part of our response to the current situation, we have decided to no longer offer Theory Revision Days in the original face-to-face format. They are now available as Theory Revision Workshops online with pre-recorded sessions from Dave and revision slides.
We are also able to offer 1-2-1 remote tutorials via phone, Skype, Zoom etc to support you with specific topics as required.
What are Theory Revision Days?
These sessions have been designed to support you in revising for your theory exams at level 2 or 3 and are run by Dave Amac’s Education and Training Director. Following your studies through eLearning/manuals, you may decide that you would like extra help with revision before your exam.
- Exclusive to Amac’s students
- Pick and choose sessions to suit you
- Reinforce your independent studies
- Prepare for your theory exams
- Face-to-face learning
- Interactive format
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Excellent revision tool
Why should I attend?
Students are encouraged to attend these days at any point in their learning journey. Dave breaks down the A+P units into manageable sections and this helps you focus your studies. Even if you are a bit shy you will find these sessions beneficial and get the opportunity to ask questions.
I can’t attend these but still need help?
Student support is available in a variety of formats, including telephone, email and Skype sessions so just get in touch and we’ll try to assist you the best we can.
Do I have to attend the Theory Revision Days?
No, these are optional sessions to compliment your online and manual studies. Please remember booking is essential as spaces are limited and we operate a first come, first serve policy.
- All sessions held at Amac Head Office, Canterbury, CT4 6HD where there is free parking
- These sessions are free for current Amac students on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You must have studied or attempted to study the content before attending, as these are planned for revision purposes only.
- If you wish to cancel you place on a day, you must let us know as soon as possible so we can offer another student the space.
- Exams can be taken at the end of the Revision Day, however, these must be booked separately and are subject to availability and usual booking procedure.
How do I book a Theory Revision Day?
Choose the subject, level and date to suit you Theory Revision Days.