High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) alternates intense bursts of activity with fixed periods of less-intense work. HIIT is beneficial in many ways:
- It is time-efficient
- It is a great fat-burner
- It is great for aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- It is excellent for muscular fitness
- No equipment is necessary
- It can be done anywhere
- It is extremely flexible.During this course you will learn how to plan HIIT programmes and deliver safe and effective HIIT sessions for groups or individuals.
In line with current Government advice, we have paused in-person training. When permitted we shall resume to reschedule the course that was originally planned for November 2020.
As before, the course will be held in a covid-secure way with small number of students. We now would like to think that we can resume later in April or May; however, we think that it is too early to arrange this as we do not know the outcome of the lockdown… whether it will be extended or restrictions will remain in place for leisure centres. As soon as dates are available, they will be available to book online.
- Benefits of HIIT
- HIIT programming
- HIIT exercises
- Progressions and regressions
- Designing equipment-based and non-equipment based HIIT sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in High Intensity Interval Training
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|