High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) alternates intense bursts of activity with fixed periods of less-intense work. HIIT is beneficial in many ways:
- It is time-efficient
- It is a great fat-burner
- It is great for aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- It is excellent for muscular fitness
- No equipment is necessary
- It can be done anywhere
- It is extremely flexible.During this course you will learn how to plan HIIT programmes and deliver safe and effective HIIT sessions for groups or individuals.
In line with Government step 2 of lifting restrictions, we will be resuming in-person training.
As before, the course will be held in a covid-secure way with small number of students. We have now rescheduled the course that was due to take place in November 2020 for Tuesday 22 June 2021. There are very limited places on this date so book quickly if you’d like to attend.
- Benefits of HIIT
- HIIT programming
- HIIT exercises
- Progressions and regressions
- Designing equipment-based and non-equipment based HIIT sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in High Intensity Interval Training
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|