High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) alternates intense bursts of activity with fixed periods of less-intense work. HIIT is beneficial in many ways:
- It is time-efficient
- It is a great fat-burner
- It is great for aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- It is excellent for muscular fitness
- No equipment is necessary
- It can be done anywhere
- It is extremely flexible.During this course you will learn how to plan HIIT programmes and deliver safe and effective HIIT sessions for groups or individuals.
In line with current Government advice, we are pleased to be resuming this open face-to-face course from September. New dates are now available to book with limited spaces.
In readiness of the practical training course, you will be sent a manual for pre-reading ahead of the face-to-face training. This will keep what is required to do when you attend to the essential practical components.
We are working with the leisure centre, to deliver this face-to-face training in a Covid-secure way which includes the bikes being moved into a bigger hall with a maximum group size of twelve.
- Benefits of HIIT
- HIIT programming
- HIIT exercises
- Progressions and regressions
- Designing equipment-based and non-equipment based HIIT sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in High Intensity Interval Training
- 8 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Nov 2020High Intensity Training, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 25 November 2020
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|