High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) alternates intense bursts of activity with fixed periods of less-intense work. HIIT is beneficial in many ways:
- It is time-efficient
- It is a great fat-burner
- It is great for aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- It is excellent for muscular fitness
- No equipment is necessary
- It can be done anywhere
- It is extremely flexible.During this course you will learn how to plan HIIT programmes and deliver safe and effective HIIT sessions for groups or individuals.
In line with current Government advice and the uncertainty around when gyms will reopen, we have decided to wait until September to resume face-to-face training. New dates will be available in the coming weeks.
In readiness of the practical training course, you will be sent a manual for pre-reading ahead of the face-to-face training. This will keep what is required to do when you attend to the essential practical components.
We will be planning with the leisure centre, the best way to deliver the face-to-face training in a Covid-secure way which we will share with you in advance of attending.
- Benefits of HIIT
- HIIT programming
- HIIT exercises
- Progressions and regressions
- Designing equipment-based and non-equipment based HIIT sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in High Intensity Interval Training
- 8 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30 with reading
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|