If you are already instructing and wish to improve your knowledge and skills to deliver group indoor cycling classes, or you are already running such sessions without a formal qualification, then this is the course for you.
In line with Government step 2 of lifting restrictions, we will be resuming in-person training.
As before, the course will be held in a covid-secure way with small number of students. We are in the process of rescheduling the course that was due to take place in November 2020 to be this May. As soon as a date is available, it will be available to book online and students already booked will be informed directly.
- Working with music
- Structuring and planning a session
- Imagery and visualisation
- Health and safety
- Delivering a session
- Amac Certificate in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
- Entry requirements: over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Endorsed by CIMSPA with 8 points
- Recognised by Active IQ
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|