If you are already instructing and wish to improve your knowledge and skills to deliver group indoor cycling classes, or you are already running such sessions without a formal qualification, then this is the course for you.
In line with Government step 4 of lifting restrictions, we have resumed in-person training.
The next Group Indoor Cycling course is yet to be scheduled but likely to be December or January, running 09:30 to 17:00 at Lordswood Leisure Centre. Please check this page of updates or let us know you are interested and we can notify you as soon as new date available to book.
- Working with music
- Structuring and planning a session
- Imagery and visualisation
- Health and safety
- Delivering a session
- Amac Certificate in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
- Entry requirements: over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Endorsed by CIMSPA with 8 points
- Recognised by Active IQ
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:00
- On course assessment
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|