If you are already instructing and wish to improve your knowledge and skills to deliver group indoor cycling classes, or you are already running such sessions without a formal qualification, then this is the course for you. This course will also help with the professional development required to maintain REPS membership.
- Working with music
- Structuring and planning a session
- Imagery and visualisation
- Health and safety
- Delivering a session
- Amac Certificate in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
- 8 REPs points
- Entry requirements: over 16 + Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- One day workshop 09:30 to 17:30
- On course assessment
Jun 2020Group Indoor Cycling, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 17 June 2020
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Full Cost||Book Now|