Rope training (also known as Warrior or Battle Ropes) is an extremely effective training method that offers impact-free movement while increasing your core, shoulder and grip strength. It is an excellent form of cardio training as you slam the ropes down for strength, power and endurance.
You will walk away from this course ready to start incorporating rope training with either groups of clients or in 1-2-1 PT sessions. The day will cover all you need to run effective rope training sessions, covering an intensive range of exercises. You will learn about the most common exercises for making waves and slams. These can be varied in countless combinations.
- Benefits of rope training
- Rope exercises
- Progressions, regressions and variations
- Designing rope programmes and sessions
- Teaching individual clients and groups
- Amac Certificate in Rope Training
- 4 REPs points
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Half day workshop
Mar 2020Ropes, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 18 March 2020
Jul 2020Ropes, Lordswood Leisure Centre, Chatham, Kent – 8 July 2020
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£90||Full Cost||Book Now|