Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
This qualification will enable you to develop your knowledge of healthy eating to analyse your client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to your clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals.
Students will have access to one-to-one course support from a Specialist Tutor. This will be via telephone, email or Zoom for help with learning and assessment.
You will complete this course from home so that no attendance is required. The theory exam which is part of this course can also be taken from home and a date organised with Amac when you are ready to sit the exam. The following will be supplied for your studies:
- Hard-copy course manual
- Active IQ eLearning
- Tutor support as required via Skype/Zoom, email or phone
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health
- The nutrients required to maintain health
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
- Entry requirements: A level 2 fitness instructing qualification or equivalent
The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
|Independent learning manuals, elearning||Multiple choice exam online, case study, assignment & worksheet|
No course dates.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£360||Full Cost||Book Now|