Instructing Circuit Sessions
The purpose of this course is to provide you with an understanding of the legal and professional requirements of a circuits’ instructor. You are provided with an understanding of the key concepts of circuit training and how technology can be used in circuit sessions. You are also provided with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective group circuit sessions.
- Understand the skills, motivations and behaviours needed when delivering to groups
- How to plan, teach and evaluate a safe and effective circuit training session
- Appropriate health and safety considerations
- Understand how to clean and maintain portable equipment
- Circuit training approaches and techniques
- How to set up a class
You will complete this course from home so no attendance is required. The written portfolio assessments are submitted via email. You will also be required to submit a videoed demonstration of a 30 minute group circuit training session which must have 5-20 participants.
The following will be supplied for your studies:
- Hard-copy course manual
- Amac online study support guide you through assessments plus loads of additional resources
- Tutor support as required via Skype/Zoom, email or phone
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Entry requirements: Over 16 +Level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate
|1||Planning and instructing circuit sessions||Independent learning with hard-copy manual and online Study Support Area||Worksheet
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£330||Course – Hard copy manual plus online study support area||Book Now|